Friday, November 9, 2012

YAAAAAAAY!!! New Growth!!

Only 2 weeks post relaxer and I'm already seeing new growth...maybe the biotin pills ARE working :).

I've been having some issues with itchy scalp lately. I washed my hair yesterday but my scalp was still itchy so I decided to wash it again...I knoooooow, two washes in one week? What was I thinking? lol Trust me, it had to be done and I made sure I put my moisture back in.

Products & Application:
- Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo
- Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
- Neutrogena Leave-In
- Bee Mine Deja's Milk (moisturizer)
- Coconut Oil (sealant)
- Oiled Jamaican Black Red Palmetto
Oil in sections
- Air dried until hair was about 80% dry
- Blow dried on cool air until about
90% dry

I made especially sure that I rinsed my scalp clean by massaging my scalp while I rinsed and combing with my shower comb to make sure the water had complete access to the scalp.

My scalp feels soooo much better now! :) No scratching, no itching.

I also did a length check and from
my picture it looks like I'm just barely APL. Personally I don't buy it smh. If it is then my strands just barely reach it. Either way my ends are so thin, not more than usual but just thin :(. I'm holding out on trimming my ends...maybe in Jan after I grow a few inches more. If I had to pick a length I'd say I'm at the top of my shoulder blades. Think I'll do a length check every month...

No comments:

Post a Comment