Sunday, November 11, 2012

Update On New Moisturizing Spritz

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! My hair feels so moisturized! :)

Question though?? Has anyone else experienced heavy itching on the scalp when applying JB Palmetto Oil??? My scalp is unusually itchy lately...this has never been the case before I started applying castor oil to my scalp. I'm
not going to stop using it, I'm already starting to see positive changes in my hair...new growth at post 2 weeks relaxer. My hair seems to love it.

Still shedding a lot...as mentioned a couple posts ago, I upped my dosage of garlic supplements to 2 pills/day. Hope this works! I know my hair is supposed to naturally shed but I'm not sure of the amount is normal. I plan on purchasing fish oil pills to help with healthy hair grow...hopefully I won't have fishy burps lol.

So as I detangled today I realized I am about 2 inches away from true APL, should reach that goal by January 2013. When I reach BSL I plan on trimming back to APL. Why? I don't want to lose length but I'm in desperate need of a trim lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment