Sunday, November 11, 2012

Question Of The Day...To Prepoo Or Not?

So I'm wide awake and can't sleep for some reason smh. Decided to do a little research on possible reasons for my itchy scalp. Turns out Jamaican Black Red PIMENTO Oil (yes! I've been calling it something else lol) makes your hair itch, supposedly because it's trying to remove toxins from the scalp. I never bothered reading the instructions and have been using it the same way as regular castor oil. After reading a few Hairlista and K.I.S.S. blogs and watching some YouTube videos on the subject I decided to actually follow the directions. Tomorrow before I cowash I will incorporate a prepoo.

Prepoo:
- 3 tsp Jamaican Black Red Pimento
Oil
- 4 tsp Herbal Essence Hello Hydration
(blue bottle)

Before applying my prepoo I'll apply JB Red Pimento oil to my scalp in sections and massage it in for about 3-5 minutes then apply a little to the length of my hair. I'll prepoo with steam (30 mins) until I receive my Pibbs dryer :).

No comments:

Post a Comment