Thursday, November 8, 2012

08 Nov 12 Wash

My scalp was unusually dirty this morning so I decided to wash. 

Products & Application:
- Washed w/ Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo
- DC'd (GVP Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm, Joico K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydrator, AtOne Botanical
  Reconstructor Conditioner, V05 Moisture Milk, aloe vera juice, vegetable glycerin, & macadamia oil) w/
  steam for 20 mins
- Rinsed
- Applied Neutrogena Leave-In
- Moisturized w/ Bee Mine Deja's Milk
- Sealed w/ coconut oil

I'm still having issues w/ what I think is considerable shedding.  To be honest, I can't really say if the amount of shedding is normal or excessive because I never really paid much attention to hairs that weren't breakage.  One thing I do know is that because I want to acquire more thickness I can't have my hair shedding like it does.  I shed when I wash, I shed when I condition, I shed when I detangle, and I shed when I style...what is going on?  Currently I am taking garlic supplements (1000 mg) to slow down the shedding and biotin (5000 mg) to help w/ growth.  I have been taking those supplements for almost a month and a half and can't say that I've seen much progress in the slowing of my shedding but the biotin seems to be working...my body hair and nails are growing at an increased rate.  As to the rate of hair growth on my head...I can't really assess that until I start seeing new growth.  I upped my garlic supplement dosage to 2000 mg/day and hoping this finally slows down the shedding.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment