Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Change...

So today is the last day of our Thanksgiving vacation and in my boredom I started sifting through my hair bookmarks. I came across an awesome YouTube channel called ThomasAdriann :). Let me just say her feathered weaves are gorgeous!!!!! I buckled down and finally bought some hair. The hope is that I get my hair in enough time to make a wig for our holiday party.

I also decided to try stretching my perm until the summer (Apr/May of 2013). Why? I can already see the new growth on my hair and I desperately want THICKER hair...the only way I see to do that safely is to stretch out my relaxers. With the combination of wigs which will prevent me from wanting to flat iron my hair and my weekly protective bun I see great things in my hair's future.

(Picture of my last flat iron...severely damaged ends)


No comments:

Post a Comment