Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sticking With My Regimen

It's hard lol.  I'm so tired everyday but I've experienced the benefits of sticking to your regimen so I know this is what I have to do, no questions about it lol.  I think the hardest part of my regimen is sticking to my prepoo's on my wash days.  It's sooooo much easier to just wash and DC but that extra step is killing lol especially on the days when I'm in a rush to do my hair.  I'm finding out that DC'ing on dry hair is the way to go.  One reason is because detangling on wet hair is detrimental to it's health plus it's a lot harder to do.  Today because I'm in a rush I had to detangled on damp hair (not wet but not entirely dry), I'm literally kicking myself right now.  Since I chopped my ends I feel like my hair is shedding a lot less, maybe it has more with me adding garlic supplements back to my regimen, who knows lol.  So this is what I did to my hair today:

- prepoo
- wash
- protein k-pak
- DC w/ steam
- applied leave-in 
- air dried to 80%
- applied heat protectant
- blow dried on cool
- M&S
 

Today is supposed to be 'awesome lady day' and I'm running late as usual but I still gotta take care of my hair :).

No comments:

Post a Comment