Wednesday, October 16, 2013

LONG Stretch

So stretching it is! lol I'm so mad at my hair right now...and a tad bit sad.  I've come sooooo far only to see my progress cut short because of a bad stylist.  I'm currently 1 month post relaxer and have a lot of new growth :) that's the good part.  But I'm also experiencing a little breakage, not much but the scary thing is it might be breaking a lot more and I just don't know it yet :(.  I didn't notice that my hair was breaking badly until I got ready to trim so it's reasonable to think it might still be breaking without my knowledge.  I been hitting my hair with so much TLC it's crazy lol.  Right now I'm sitting under the dryer and doing a DC, crossing my fingers that I'm doing the right thing.  After I DC ima co-wash and air dry. 

So what's been happening with my hair, besides the massive amount of breakage I recently discovered (tear) lol?

- I haaaaaate DC'n my hair! Seems like I can't wash or DC without seeing shredded hairs.  And I'm so freaked out that the hair is actually broken hair.  I don't know why I'm shedding or if it's an unusual amount but I know I don't like it. So I'm back on my garlic supplements to try and slow it down.

- Seriously thinking that my hair actually needs LESS moisture and not more.  My hair hasn't been soggy but that would be my only guess as to why I'm still having breakage issues.  

I'm still using castor oil on my scalp every other day.  And I decided to stretch until the end of December, putting me at about 15 weeks post.  I needed to order me a hair softener/texturizer/kiddie relaxer because thin hair, that's NOT what's up lol.

Oh, and I almost forgot...I'ma try my Aphogee protein again, the harsh kind but only every 6 weeks and my light Aphogee 2-Min Reconstructor every co-wash (2x week).  I'm really scared that I will do something wrong with the harsh protein but I'ma give it try Saturday :).

Anyway, below are my pics from this DC and co-wash.




No comments:

Post a Comment