Friday, March 14, 2014

Co-Wash - 14 Mar 14

I really, really didn't want to do anything tonight after working over 12 hours and getting home around midnight, but I knew I wouldn't have much time tomorrow.  Plus I really need to stay on schedule.  Today is supposed to be a wash day but I didn't feel like the in-and-out of the shower routine today so co-washing it is.

[1] DC'd Sitrinillah DC
[2] Co-washed w/ SD Whip My Hair
[3] Detangled under running water in sections
[4] T-shirt dried for 30 minutes
[5] Applied Darcy's Daily Leave-In and air dried
[6] Moisturized w/ Darcy's LTC and sealed w/ grapeseed oil
[7] Applied LG HGO (sulfur based) (inversion)

Results: My hair felt a little different after rinsing compared to when I first used the Sitrinillah.  My NG was defined and soft, a much better feeling than the last time I used this DC.  I didn't notice any shed hair either, which is a plus :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment