Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Co-Wash - 11 Mar 14

Had to postpone my 1st DC of the week, they got my work schedule all jacked up. Between bouncing around from nights to days all in one week and taking 3 classes...I just didn't feel like it. I finally got around to it today. I had to start adding a little light/medium protein weekly, didn't know how much my hair liked it and MISSED it. 

[1] DC'd w/ mix of Sitrinillah DC & SD MSI w/ body heat
[2] Co-washed w/ SD Whip My Hair & detangled under running water
[3] T-shirt dried for 30 mins
[4] Applied Darcy's Daily Leave-In, air dried & finger detangled
[5] Moisturized w/ Darcy's LTC & sealed w/ grapeseed oil
[6] Applied LG Hair Growth Oil (sulfur-based) to scalp and massaged (inversion)

Results: I loved, loved, LOVED the way my hair felt after using my DC mix. It's amazing how little I had to use on my entire head. And once I started rinsing it out my hair felt soft but strong, it actually provided a decent amount of slip...no where as slippery as HE Hello Hydration but definitely enough to safely detangle under running water (whew!). I also rinsed and co-washed under cool water instead of using warm water, it definitely made a difference for my hair. #8wkspost

2 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on the Sitrinillah deep conditioner for a while now. I just need to buy it already!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I like it but I found that my thin strands can't take it if I did a heavy oil pre-poo, Sitrinillah has a lot of oil...but your NG will love it. Let me know how you like it.

      Delete