Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Switch Up - Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion

I decided to try and use some of the products in my stash that didn't quite work with my hair before. Wave Nouveau was the very first moisturizer I tried and I didn't like it.  It was probably because I used too much lol, actually I'm quite sure I did.  I've been using it now for a couple days and my hair seems to like it now.  My hair feels a lot more moisturized but I'm finding that I need to moisturize twice a day because my hair SUCKS up whatever moisturizer I put in my hair...severe damage :(.  I plan on using the rest of the bottle and wait for the results.  If I see a lot of progress on my next length check then I'll order more.  

Last night I added aloe vera juice to my DC and steamed.  My hair is responding well to detangling before air drying and applying my leave-in in sections insteading of slopping it on where I can :) who would've thought? lol. I noticed that when Ido that my hair takes A LOT longer to dry...I think that's a good thing? 

Besides that, I haven't changed anything, I'm still DC'ing 3x a week and sticking with the JBCO every other day.  I'm hoping to see some really positive results in a couple weeks.  If I make it to December (my next relaxer) and don't wanna cut my hair all off I think I'ma stretch another month...and another :) Tryna push this relaxer as long as I can. 

Next clarifying shampoo: 23 Nov 13
Next heavy protein treatment: 23 Nov 13

No comments:

Post a Comment