Sunday, November 3, 2013

Could't Stop Myself

So I couldn't stop myself from co-washing again smh.  My hair just felt so brittle and my new growth was impossible to comb thru even though I applied JBCO and my moisturizing spritz.  I ended up co-washing with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Conditioner.  I also decided to detangle on damp hair and apply my leave-in in sections.  Let me say...it was a lot easier to detangle than I thought it would be.  I just grabbed sections of my hair and sprayed Elasta QP H-2 leave-in on the roots and Cantu Shea Butter leave-In Conditioning Cream on the rest of my hair...and my detangling comb slid thru it like butter baby :).  There was only two strands of shedded hair :) and nooooooo breakage, which amazed me.

After detangling and applying leave-in


No comments:

Post a Comment