Saturday, February 2, 2013

01 FEB 13 LENGTH CHECK...

So I washed my hair using Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo (garlic added for shedding), DC'd w/ mixture of Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioner, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask, AtOne Botanical Reconstructor Conditioner, vegetable glycerin and a little Joico K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydrator for weekly protein (w/ heat for 20mins), air dried till about 80% dry, applied Neutrogena leave-in and heat protectant then blow dried on cool setting. My hair is responding in a positive way...It likes! I'm experiencing far less shedding both in the shower and more importantly, less during daily manipulation. I stopped touching my hair so much, mainly because of the thickness since my last relaxer. I'm still moisturizing and sealing at night but instead of pinning hair up at night to give it a break from the ponytail I instead bun it up at night...which means I'm only manipulating my hair at night. I wanted to moisturize and seal twice/day but I'm not fooling w/ my hair in its thick state smh @ that lol. I really do think the garlic addition to my shampoo is really working...I wonder if I could add it to my DC w/o my hair smelling like garlic??? Maybe I'll give it a try... I saw few strands of broken hairs but not anything to be alarmed at, I'm sure it's caused by my heavy hand lol. I'm still not trimming my ends, waiting to I acquire a little more length...maybe when I reach FULL APL, hopefully soon . I'm
noticing that my edges seem to be growing back too :)! The only thing I'm thinking about changing is the light pressing, but it's becoming more and more difficult to put my hair in a ponytail, ESPECIALLY when I have bangs smh should have never did that. Anyway, here's a couple pics from my last wash...











No comments:

Post a Comment