Saturday, January 26, 2013

DEF FEELING MY NEW THING...

So it's day 3 of following my adjusted regimen and I have to say I LOVE IT!!!!! I started LIGHTLY pressing my hair in four sections...and when i say "lightly" i def mean exactly that lol. I part my hair in four sections after letting air dry most of the way then blow drying on cool setting...I then apply a generous amount of leave-in & heat protectant. I use Satin Press to help but just a little :). The pressing comb is warm, NOT hot...I run it through my four sections and thats it! My hair is retaining moisture WAAAAAAAY better, experiencing significantly less shedding and my hair is so much more manageable. :). I think this is the break through I was looking for! I don't plan on going overboard though...especially since I'm in the habit of avoiding heat but I will be doing this once a week. I'll be posting pics every 2 wks of my progress :).

No comments:

Post a Comment