Sunday, December 9, 2012

MY 1ST SEW-IN

So I decided to go to my squadrons holiday party after all and settled on trying a sew-in...I didn't really know what else to do to my hair lol. Let me just say...I AM NOT A FAN! My hair was cute no doubt but the braids were suuuuuuper tight which made me extremely nervous. I have very thin, fine hair on my edges and they were just starting to show some progress. I planned on having the sew-in taken out the following Monday but I just couldn't take the pain...not to mention it would have stopped me from following my regimen, especially the rule against no heat (left the top/front out). It was so hard to take down myself lol worse than micro braids. I will never get that put in my head again...moving on to the wigs.

Still experiencing a lot of shedding. Brewed some black tea for three days and gave myself a black tea rinse after washing my hair with Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo. Crossing my fingers :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment