Saturday, March 23, 2013

23 MAR 13 - WASH DAY!

I know I sound like a broken record lol but my hair LOOOOOOOVES these flat twists!!!!! :) But anyway...today is the first wash day of the week and also the first time I'm DC'ing with Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner. Back in 2010 when I wasn't on a HHJ I loved Keracare products, they made my hair feel so soft and weightless. When I started my journey I stopped using it and started using other products I read about on hair blogs...the price and accessibility of the product were the main reasons I decided to switch up. I gotta say thanks to Hairlicious.com for recommending a reputable online store that sells Keracare products for a reasonable price :).

Today's plan:
- prepoo'd for 2 hours
- washed with Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo with added garlic
- light protein treatment with Aphogee 2-Min Reconstructor
- DC'd with heat for 30 mins
- ACV rinse
- applied Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream
- air dried
- M&S with moisturizing spritz and coconut oil
- applied Wild Growth Oil to scalp

Pre-Poo Mix:
- Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Conditioner
- Burt's Bees Avocado Pre-Shampoo Treatment
- coconut oil
- EVOO

DC Mix:
- Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner
- AtOne Botanical Reconstructor Conditioner
- Roux Porosity Control Conditioner
- vegetable glycerin
- honey
- coconut oil
- EVOO

So let's talk ingredients...


No comments:

Post a Comment