Tuesday, April 23, 2013

23 APR 13 - HHJ Update

Hmmmmmmm seriously thinking...is it time for a professional trim? Yesterday I decided to take a break from the two-strand twist, mainly because the new growth while in uniform was not a good look lol. Don't get wrong, I definitely LOVE the texture of my new growth but the protective style just made me look 'homely' lmao! So after co-washing I decided to do a length check. This of course involved actually straightening my hair, I opted for a light pressing, using a heat protectant of course :). This was my first use of heat in about 2 months, I blow dried on cool setting and pressed. I didn't loose any hair and my shedding remained minimal, probably due to my change in moisturizing and sealing technique. I noticed my hair was uneven, I know I'm in need of a professional trim, I am sooooooo cared to let someone near my delicate tresses lol. I decided a while back that I would get my next relaxer done by a professional so I guess I'll let them trim a half inch off too smh.

Next relaxer: July/Aug '13 (@ 5 months post)
Current: 7 weeks post relaxer

Below are pictures of my growth since Oct/Nov '12 - Apr '13





No comments:

Post a Comment